Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wow!



What a great speech!

I think this was a gaffe, but I don't see it becoming a GOP attack ad:
And in my own life, in my own small way, I've tried to give back to this country that has given me so much. That's why I left a job at a law firm for a career in public service, working to empower young people to volunteer in their communities. Because I believe that each of us -- no matter what our age or background or walk of life -- each of us has something to contribute to the life of this nation.
To most Americans, a $212,000/yr job isn't much of a sacrifice. But I don't see the Republicans making an issue of this.

It was an amazing speech. But I'm still not watching on Thursday night. There isn't enough dramamine in the state of Florida.

0 comments:

Post a Comment