Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm Sorry, Rush! I Really Am, Your Majesty!

This is so fun it can become addicting! Look at the apology to El Rushbo that I just "uncovered"!

Dear Rush,

I’m so sorry that I called you an opportunistic brick thrower. My comments were inarticulate. What I meant to say is that you are thought provoking. Yeah, sometimes I say words that I’m not thinking. Everyone knows we Republicans like to say one thing and do another, right?

You and I both know that in reality, you simply want President Obama to fail in this time of economic collapse. How can I disagree with that? Please accept my sincere apologies, oh great leader of the Republican Party. Can’t wait to be on your show soon! XOXO

Sincerely,

Republican Congressman Phil Gingrey

P.S. Please forgive me so I can be your BFF forever again! You know you're my first love, Dear Leader. Oh, and this is a manly kind of love... I'd never suggest you were homosexual. How dare the info- babes not want to date you!

Come on, now. You know you want to try it yourself. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment