Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday Night Open Thread

Wazzup, everyone! Have you had as crazy a week as I've had? I know, it's been tough.

So go ahead. Let your hair down. Relax. It's an open thread tonight, so anything goes!

I had an interesting day today. Today was my first day out since I became violently ill this past Monday. And of course, for my first day back out... I went to exciting Democratic/Obama volunteer leader training! I know, I know... I'm crazy.

So anyways, most of the folks there were die hard "Obamacans" who were happy to shout out "Yes We Can!" and talk everything Barack. And moi? Oh, I just wanted to figure out who was on my regional team so I could start working to elect Democrats! OK, OK, and I was also spotting out my friends and gossiping with them while the "Obamacans" were all chirpy. Yes, believe it or not I'm not altruistic all the time!

So anyways, what's happening with you? Talk to me. I don't want to talk about moi all the time. ;-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The light in the bathroom was dark, so I accidentally took two Dramamine instead of two Tylenol. So I visited NoQuarter. Eke. I should have taken four Dramamine. I can't believe I ever posted at that place.

Post a Comment