Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday Strategy Session: Who Should We Support?

I don't know if you've talked about it with us before, but I'm inviting you all to participate once more in our Weekly Strategy Session focusing on which candidates & campaign organizations we should support. We're inviting suggestions from everyone in our community on who we should add to our new ActBlue page and promote here and at other blogs. So now, I'm giving the floor to you.

Who should we support? Who best embodies Hillary Clinton's progressive values? Who best delivers Barack Obama's message of change? Who will make great members of Congress? And which organizations best serve our cause?

So what do you think? Who should we support? I'm ready to listen to what you all have to say! :-)

And btw, let me leave you with an awesome video from young Dems! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment