Friday, August 8, 2008

I Am McTroll! See Me BS!

I am McTroll. I am right-wing Freeper progressive!You can't control me. This site is dedicated to MY free speech rights, dammit! I can say whatever I damn well please. The Democrat Party is all about free speech, so you can't silence me!

If I want to obsess over the John Edwards affair, I can do it. He's a cheater and a skank, just like the rest of the Democrat Party. Because I am part of Democrat Party, I can use my free speech to bash Edwards.

If I want to show the whole damn f***ing world that Hillary Clinton is a lying, cheating, conniving f**ing b***h c***, that is my right. The f***ing Democrat Party is the f***ing free speech party, so I don't want to be a part of your f***ing revolution if I can't rant all I want. I am your f***ing Democrat Party you s**tface fat f**ks, and I f***ing hate the bulls**t f***ing liar Clintons!

If I want to use this site to promote my theory that Barack Hussein Obama is a black liberation Christianist, secret Islamofascist, and undercover godless atheist who is out to do the dirty work of the Trilateral Commission and conquer the world, I can do it here. Isn't this a Democrat blog? Democrat Party is all about free speech, so I can just say no deal and tell you all party unity my ass.

Oh yes, and have you seen the new poll? McCain is up 1000%! McCain will win. The Democrat Party is doomed. McCain will win. I am Democrat Party, and I know McCain will win.

I am McTroll. I am Republican, no Democrat! Even though I do nothing to help Democrats, I have free speech right. I demand your attention!!!11111!!!!! Look at me!!!11!!!!!111!! Now go rec this diary, biotchez!11111!!!!111!

Barack Obama (President)$
Hillary Clinton (President)$
Debbie Cook (CA-46)$
Jeanne Shaheen (NH-Sen)$
Kay Hagan (NC-Sen)$
Jeff Merkley (OR-Sen)$
Dina Titus (NV-03)$
Darcy Burner (WA-08)$
Ann Kirkpatrick (AZ-01)$
Suzanne Kosmas (FL-24)$
Linda Stender (NJ-07)$
Christine Jennings (FL-13)$
Martin Heinrich (NM-01)$
Gary Peters (MI-09)$
Charlie Brown (CA-04)$
Glenn Nye (VA-02)$
WesPAC - Securing America's Future$






And donate, donate, donate!

(Author's Note: This diary is obviously snark. You're supposed to laugh now. If you don't get the joke, then you've obviously been spending too much time engaging McTrolls in pointless flame wars. And yes, I've cross-posted this at MyDD because the trolls there are pissing me off.) ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment