Sunday, July 13, 2008

New Features Open Thread

Hey, everyone. I just wanted to let you all know about some exciting new features I'm adding to the blog. I hope you like them as much as I do.

First off, we'll be seeing some new faces come in to join the club. They'll be introducing themselves over the next week, and letting you know why they're here. This should be really fun!

Also, I added a new video bar. This way, you won't have to go too far to see the latest Obama & Democratic news. Alos this week, I'll be looking at adding some RSS feeds and other nifty gadgets to the blog. After all, we're here at C4O to serve you!

So what would you like us to do in addtion to what we're adding now to make your experience here more enjoyable? And are you excited about our new features & new authors soon to come? Consider this an open thread. Chat away! :-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see pictures of our blogging team. We could establish a Picasa account for campaign pictures and embed slideshows in the blog

sricki said...

I'd say that's a good idea, Redstocking, but I never post pictures of myself on the internet. I had a stalker back in '04, and I'm really skittish about that kind of thing.

Great updates, atd! I don't know anything about our new contributors. Do they post at DKos or MyDD?

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about changing my blogger profile pic. That kinda weirded me out with that troll was ripping on my picture.

sricki said...

I love that pic, Psychodrew. Who cares what the nasty troll said?

Dizzy said...

Thank you all, again, for this opportunity.

Kevin

canadian gal said...

yeah - im not hot on the pic idea - amongst c4o - np. but in the public domain? um no.

Anonymous said...

Thanks sricki. It was actually taken on Christmas Day 2005. I went to a champagne brunch with my friends and that was taken about five minutes before they cut us off. There's a little post-it on my shirt from the game we were playing. Yes, at Christmas brunch in a fancy hotel. We're a classy bunch, my friends and I.

Post a Comment