Monday, August 11, 2008

CA-46: Crazy Dana Walking Precincts... WHERE??!!


My contribution: $








(Proudly cross-posted at Swing State Project)

Ah, how I love me the right-wing blogs! Sometimes, I find it amusing to simply lurk over there and see the vile garbage spew out of their keyboards. But to my surprise, I found out today that some of my recent diaries have been featured on an infamous local right-wing blog.

Apparently, Debbie Cook is foolish for actually talking to voters. I mean, why should she actually take time to talk to voters? "Crazy Dana" Rohrabacher obviously doesn't. I have yet to see one neighborhood outreach walk, volunteer phone bank, or any other kind of voter outreach activity happening with his campaign.

Well, I guess it's Crazy Dana's loss that he doesn't talk to voters while Debbie Cook does. The more voters here in the 46th District find out about him, the less they like him. And as they learn more about Debbie Cook, the more they like her for her hard work to protect our quality of life as well as her plan to make real change that benefits real people.

 
 OK, so Dana doesn't want to earn his votes? And he'd rather continue with his extreme right-wing agenda than listen to the more moderate voters in his own district? So be it.  
I just hope Dana's ready to face the consequences. From what I understand, voters don't like to be ignored. And if Dana keeps ignoring his own voters, he may have a tougher November than what he's planning for. I just wonder if he & his GOP buddies have actually thought this through.
Whatever. I shouldn't have to worry about Crazy Dana & his far-right GOP pals. We have enough work to do ensuring that great Democrats like Debbie Cook get elected this fall.

Barack Obama (President) $
Hillary Clinton (President) $
Debbie Cook (CA-46) $
Jeanne Shaheen (NH-Sen) $
Kay Hagan (NC-Sen) $
Jeff Merkley (OR-Sen) $
Dina Titus (NV-03) $
Linda Stender (NJ-07) $
Darcy Burner (WA-08) $
Ann Kirkpatrick (AZ-01) $
Mary Jo Kilroy (OH-15) $
Debbie Halvorson (IL-11) $
Suzanne Kosmas (FL-24) $
Martin Heinrich (NM-01) $
Dan Maffei (NY-25) $
Jon Powers (NY-26) $
Charlie Brown (CA-04) $
Jim Himes (CT-04) $
Gary Peters (MI-09) $
Glenn Nye (VA-02) $





Are you with me? ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment