Monday, November 3, 2008

I've got Georgia on my mind

I have been speculating about what's going on in Georgia for some weeks now. As recently as October 28, I guessed that Obama must be winning in early voting in Georgia by a margin of about 53-49. Now comes confirmation from PPP that I was so far off:
Barack Obama still has a decent chance of pulling off the upset in Georgia. He's leading 52-47 among voters who have already cast their ballots, which accounts for 57% of those surveyed. John McCain is up 54-43 with those planning to vote tomorrow.
I was guessing it was a four point lead, and PPP suggests it was a five point lead. In any event, here is how they see the race going tomorrow:

John McCain 50
Barack Obama 48
Bob Barr 2

Fingers crossed for a great victory in the Peach State.

0 comments:

Post a Comment