Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Little Humor from a Friend via Email

And a little child shall lead them

A teacher in Elmira, NY, who is a die hard McCain supporter, asked her 4th grade class, "How many of you are McCain fans?" Not really knowing what a McCain fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands, except Little Johnny.

The teacher asked little Johnny why he has decided to be different. Little Johnny said, "Because I'm not a McCain fan."

The teacher asked, "Why aren't you a McCain fan?"

Johnny said, "Because I'm a Democrat."

The teacher asked him why he's a Democrat. Little Johnny answered, "Well, my Mom's a Democrat and my Dad's a Democrat, so I'm a Democrat, too."

Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, "If your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, what would that make you?"

With a big smile, Little Johnny replied, "That would make me a McCain fan."

0 comments:

Post a Comment