Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sorry, I've been away from my computer

atdnext is in Nevada trying to turn the Silver State blue (and I am pretty sure he's going to do a damn good job at it, too.) I was out of the house all afternoon, so I haven't been updating the site today. Anyway, I'm sure you're all more up-to-date than I am. The Washington Post/ABC poll suggests that Obama continues to enjoy a commanding lead over John McCain, 53-44. The Post observes this evening:
For the first time, the slice of likely voters who report they will "definitely" vote for Obama has (by just a hair) now reached 50 percent, a milestone which George W. Bush never reached in Post-ABC tracking polls in 2004 or 2000.
McCain is making some big ad buys in Florida, Virginia, and North Carolina, but I have become convinced today that the only way McCain can win on Tuesday is for him to steal the election. Aside from the polls, McCain appears to have no ground game:



Obama's going to win on Tuesday. He has the poll numbers, and he has the organization.

0 comments:

Post a Comment