Saturday, November 1, 2008

Today's First Trackers

Please excuse the messiness of this post, as I'm doing this while I'm packed in a crowd on the football field at Coronado High School in Henderson, Nevada, for the BIG Obama rally. Go ahead and check tpmelectioncentral.talkingpointsmemo.com for the linkys, but I'll give you the poll numbers for today.

Zogby
Obama 49
McCain 44
+2 for McCain

Research 2000
Obama 51
McCain 44
Obama +1 from yesterday

Rasmussen
Obama 51
McCain 46
Obama +1 from yesterday

Seriously, Zogby is f**ked up. So far, the other polls are showing a stable race or a slight upward trend for Obama. All the huffing & puffing from Drudge on Zogby showing a tightened race is simply crap. Again, this is no reason for us to be complacent. You don't have to come all the way to Nevada like I have, but you can go to my.barackobama.com to see how you can help! Let's win this election and win it BIG! :-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment