Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bad Hair Day

Bad polling news and electoral college reviews this August 20.

Zogby says his likely voter model forecasts this:

McCain 46
Obama 41

GWU Battleground suggests:

McCain 40
Obama 39

PPP Polling has McCain up in Missouri:

McCain 50
Obama 40

Rasmussen has McCain up in Ohio:

McCain 45
Obama 41

Electoral Vote Dot Com has Obama below 270 for the first time:

Obama 264
McCain 261
Ties 13

Real Clear Politics actually has McCain over 270:

McCain 274
Obama 264

I imagine someone at Obama Headquarters has noticed these polls and projections.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great minds think alike!

Mike Meyer said...

I propose to be very frank in my assessments. When we're up, I won't get excited about an outlier. When we're down, I will not pretend everything is alright.

Post a Comment