Sunday, August 17, 2008

Barack Slipping... Does He Now Need Hillary?

I'm sure you've seen some of the recent polls. And yes, Obama's been slipping from slight lead to dead heat. This was not what Democrats were hoping for earlier this year.

But hold on... Can there be a silver lining here? Possibly. Out of political neccessity, we may end up with "The Dream Ticket".

OK, so what am I talking about? Look at this map. See how well Hillary Clinton was doing against John McBush in most of the swing states where Obama's struggling now? And come on, don't we need a boost now in New Hampshire, Ohio, Florida, & Nevada? And shouldn't we give McBush a run for his money in West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, & Arkansas?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again now. An Obama/Clinton ticket will crush the Rethuglicans in a landslide this fall! Democrats must win this fall for the good of this nation, and a Barack/Hillary dream ticket is exactly what we need now to guarantee victory in November.

So do you feel the same way I do? If so, we still have time to make noise. Let's make sure we win this fall. :-)

3 comments:

Dizzy said...

So, what can we do to try and force his hand? I agree that Hillary being on the ticket is the best chance we have, but how do we make it happen?

Anonymous said...

I really don't want her on the ticket, but if that's what Hillary wants, I will support her 100%. And I might get off my ass and lift a finger for his candidacy. Hmmm....maybe it would be good for party unity?

canadian gal said...

what psychodrew said....

Post a Comment